The Vision of the Kingdom Connection Fellowship is to be Spirit led, Spirit filled and bound together by relationship. We are trusting God for something fresh and different from the norm. We are expecting to experience fresh power, fresh oil and fresh fire. It is our desire that we would become an answer to His prayer, “Make them one as You and I are one” John 17:22. And that we bear the true mark of discipleship…“Love one another” John 13:34-35. We will be a fellowship of integrity and one in which God’s people may have confidence. Our fellowship will be a place of rejoicing, a place of communion with Christ and a place of power. We will be a fellowship that will know and understand what it is to say, “I was glad when they said unto me, ‘Let us go into the house of the Lord.’” We will come with the mindset of being a blessing and a help to each other.
VISIONARY STRATEGIC PARAMETERS
1. We will use our conferences, workshops, and seminars for the specific purpose of continuing education – theological, ministerial, and secular.
2. We will develop and implement innovative teachings for creative ministry.
3. We will stay true to the vision by means of periodic evaluation and organizational adjustments.
4. We will never reject or neglect anyone based on past failure, mistakes, or short-comings.
5. We will emphasize the expansion of the kingdom through evangelism and church planting.
I Samuel 22:2 and II Samuel 23:8-39
“Impartations of Power Through Covenant Relationships”